Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Used For Wooden Box Lock / Buckle||Material:||Milled Cold-rolled Steel Or SUS201 / 304|
|Structure:||Spring Loaded Latch Box Buckle||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Finish:||Silver Tone / Tumble||Samples:||Available / F.O.C.|
|OEM / ODM:||Bespoken Acceptable||Keyword:||Lock Latch Catch Hasp|
Electrical Spring Loaded Hasp,
160kg Spring Loaded Hasp,
Heavy Tension Spring Loaded Hasp
Spring Toggle Latch Catch Wooden Box Lock Toolbox Buckle Electrical Box Hasp J008
Spring loaded design with excellent tension, make it hold firmly while locking.
|Weight (g)||Holding Capacity (kg)|
Have heavy tension, high working loads, convenient use, resistant to impact, etc.
Easy to install, no drilling or welding required. Direct replacement for the old or broken one.
With safety lock mechanism: latch does not slip off even if vibration occurs.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel is used.Spring loading inside able to self-acting back
Made of high quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and dependability.
Surface mirror polishing, precise, bright and with good flatness,nice appearance
Apply to: flight case; microphone box, Multi-function case, wooden case, aluminum tool case; photographic equipment box ect.
With compact size and easy to use, it is really a great tool for home, office, shop and so on.
A hasp and a latch are both types of fastening used to hold a door or gate closed. A hasp is a slotted plate that fits over a loop before a pin is inserted through the loop, securing the hasp. A padlock may also be inserted through the loop, instead of a pin. Essentially, a latch is a fastening that engages with a catch, keeper or strike plate to hold the door closed.
A hasp works as a type of door fastener and requires a pin or picklock. In this image, a Suffolk latch is on the left and a modern hasp on the right.
Hasps can be easily produced using primitive manufacturing methods and have been found on Roman sites dated to the first century, where they were used to secure removable lids to chests. These simple hasps, made of bronze, consisted of a bar with a hole at each end. The hole at one end was nailed to the chest while a larger hole at the other end passed through a loop attached to the lid.
Modern hasps have a hinged strap made from sheet steel with a slot to fits over a staple, which is designed to receive a padlock. Some hasps have a built-in lock replacing the staple, the hasp is placed over the lock which is then rotated and locked in place securing the hasp behind it.
Latches vary greatly in design and complexity, one type of early door latch, the Suffolk latch, was named by the 19th century British architect, William Twopenny. However, its design dates to the 16th century. Traditionally made from wood or hand-forged iron, the Suffolk latch features a bar that fits into a notch or slot, which is lifted by a lever or string from either side.
1) We accept T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.
2) Payment must be made within 3 days of the confirmed order.
3) Normally the wire transfer takes around 3 days to be deposited into our account.
1. Worldwide Shipping. UPS/FEDEX/DHL/EMS/TNT.
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address must match your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference .
5. Service transit time is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within the period, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
8. We are not in charge of import duty, buyer is responsible for that. Any dispute caused by this is unreasonable
Return and Refund
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 7 days, it is considered used and we will not issue a refund or replacement. Shipping cost is to be bore by both seller and buyer in half.
2. All returned items should be in the packaging and you should provide us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your PO#.
3. We will refund your full amount upon receipt of the item in its condition and packaging with all components and accessories included, or, you may choose to have a replacement.
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important to us and any comments after using will be highly appreciate
|Order Q'TY||1-2000pcs||2001-10000pcs||10001 Above|
|Lead Time||3 days||7-10 days||15-20 days|
|Model||J008 / 008A / 018A / 018 / 108 / 108B / 119|
|Bar Type||U Bar|
|Clamping Type||Latching Action|
|Standard / Non||Standard|
|Holding Force (LBS)||160|
|Material||Metal; SUS#201; SUS#304; SUS#316;|
|Surface Treatment||Zinc Plated; Nickled Plated; Tumbled; Polished;Black Oxide;|
|Finish||Silver; Natural; Yellow; Black;|
|Design||OEM & ODM|
|Price Term||Ex-works; FOB Shenzhen; CIF; CFR; DDU; DDP; DA; DP;|
|Payment Term||T/T; L/C; Western Union; Visa; MoneyGram; Paypal;|
|Sample Request||F.O.C. / $1USD|
|Stock Status: (PCS)||1000|
|Package Method||PE Bag; Inner and Master Carton; Each Master Carton is Less than 50lbs;|
|Pallet||Wooden / Fumigation / Plywood / Plastic / Aluminum Alloy;|
|Shipment Method||Sea / Train / Truck / UPS / DHL / FEDEX / TNT / EMS|
Contact Person: Jim Yu