Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Used On:||SMT Using Products||Material:||Metal / Stainless Steel#304|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Structure:||Horizontal Toggle Clamp|
|Capacity Type:||Small Duty||Applied In:||Electronics Industry|
|Surface Treatment:||Tumbled / Polished||Function:||Online Testing Jigs|
U Bar Horizontal Handle Toggle Clamp,
75kg Horizontal Handle Toggle Clamp,
Polished 75kg Toggle Clamp
Stainless Steel Horizontal Handle Toggle Clamp Use on SMT Using Products GH-20752-BSS
Horizontal Hold Down Handle Toggle Clamp GH-20752-BSS
Quick release, small holding capacity
Welding, machining, checking fixture, assembly fixture, woodholding, metal holding, workholding clamps
|Weight (g)||Holding Capacity (kg)||Bar Opens (º)||Handle Opens (º)||Spindle Supplied|
1. All electronic products- such as televisions, radios, DVD, electronic doorbells, and computers, etc., are all with circuit boards which are composed of PCB boards and electronic components inserted and attached to them. There are two ways to insert and attach electronic components to PCB boards:
(1) Automatic, SMT using products, AI automatic equipment to insert and attach electronic components; this method does not require a manual toggle clamp.
(2) Assembly line, divided into the card slot type and ring type. A manual toggle clamp is generally used in the ring-type assembly line of inserting and attaching electronic components on PCB boards, which is used to fix PCB boards. No manual toggle clamp is needed in the card slot type production line.
Main application models: 20752-BSS,101-A,20400,201,201-A,20100,22005,20800,20300,22100 etc.
2. No matter which way the circuit board is manufactured in point,manual toggle clamps are used on "test jigs" for "online testing" and "testing line."
Main application models: 101-A,201,10250,10250-U,304,305 series etc.
3. In the production of various electronic products, equipment, and electrical wiring harness for household appliances, manual toggle clamps are used in the inspection process, and in some factories, manual toggle clamps are used in the assembly process for "test fixtures" and " assembly fixtures."
Main application models: 20752-BSS, 13005,101-A,13009,201,201-A,20800,36070 etc.
4. For the production of electronic components such as filters and amplifiers, manual toggle clamps are used on test equipment and test jigs.
Main application models: 101-A,102-B,11401,12050-U,201-B,20752-B,22100 etc.
5. A manual toggle clamp is used as fittings in electronic production equipment, such as crest welders, reflow soldering machines, DDC machines, reflow ovens, stretching machines, and screen printing machines.
Main application models: 101-A,102-B,40341,80325 etc.
Aircraft Manufacturing Industry
1. In the production of body keels, the manual toggle clamp is used in "welding molds". The main types of use vary from factory to factory.
2. For the riveting of outer metal sheets and gluing of inner accessories, manual toggle clamps are used as a fixture.
Main application models: F clamps.
S. Machinery Manufacturing Industry
For the production of modular machine tools, machining centers and other machine tool equipment on its workbench or in the conversion mechanism, manual toggle clamps can be used as fixtures and change-over gears
Main application models: Push Pull Toggle Clamps.
Manual toggle clamps can be used to replace the old stationary fixture on the workbench of the milling machine, slotting machine, drilling machine, boring machine, modular machine tool, machining center, CNC (various) machine tools, and other mechanical processing equipment process mechanical parts.
Main application models: Push-Pull Toggle Clamps.,Heavy Duty Weldable Toggle Clamps.
|Model||GH-20752-B / 21502-B / 23502-B / 24502-B / 20752-BSS|
|Bar Type||U Bar|
|Operation Type||Hold Down Quick Clamping|
|Standard / Non||Standard|
|Holding Force (LBS)||150|
|Material||Metal; SUS#201; SUS#304; SUS#316;|
|Surface Treatment||Zinc Plated; Nickled Plated; Tumbled; Polished;Black Oxide;|
|Finish||Silver; Natural; Red / Blue / Black / Orange Anti-slip Dipped Grip;|
|Design||OEM & ODM|
|Price Term||Ex-works; FOB Shenzhen; CIF; CFR; DDU; DDP; DA; DP;|
|Payment Term||T/T; L/C; Western Union; Visa; MoneyGram; Paypal;|
|Sample Request||F.O.C. / $2USD|
|Stock Status: (PCS)||500|
|Package Method||PE Bag; Inner and Master Carton; Each Master Carton is Less than 50lbs;|
|Pallet||Wooden / Fumigation / Plywood / Plastic / Aluminum Alloy;|
|Shipment Method||Sea / Train / Truck / UPS / DHL / FEDEX / TNT / EMS|
Contact Person: Jim Yu