Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Electronics / Container Manufacturing Industry||Material:||Metal / Stainless Steel#300 Series|
|OEM / ODM:||As Per Customers' Prototype||Structure:||Latching J Hook Toggle Clamp|
|Base Type:||Flanged 2 Holes Mounted||Application:||Insulating Layer For Refrigerated Containers|
|Surface Treatment:||Electronplated Zinc Or Nickle Or Chrome||Function:||Metalholding / Workholding Jigs|
170kg Latch Type Toggle Clamp,
Galvanized Latch Type Toggle Clamp,
Hold Down 170kg Toggle Clamp
Galvanized Metal Adjustable Hold Down Handle Latch J Hook Toggle Clamp GH-452
Quick Release Adjustable Steel Pull Action Latch U-bolt Toggle Clamp GH-452
Pull action, big holding capacity,quickly release
Welding, machining, checking fixture, assembly fixture, woodholding, metal holding, workholding clamps
|Weight (g)||Holding Capacity (kg)|
1. All electronic products- such as televisions, radios, DVD, electronic doorbells, and computers, etc., are all with circuit boards which are composed of PCB boards and electronic components inserted and attached to them. There are two ways to insert and attach electronic components to PCB boards:
(1) Automatic, SMT using products, AI automatic equipment to insert and attach electronic components; this method does not require a manual toggle clamp.
(2) Assembly line, divided into the card slot type and ring type. A manual toggle clamp is generally used in the ring-type assembly line of inserting and attaching electronic components on PCB boards, which is used to fix PCB boards. No manual toggle clamp is needed in the card slot type production line.
Main application models: 101-A,20400,201,201-A,20100,22005,20800,20300,22100 etc.
2. No matter which way the circuit board is manufactured in point, manual toggle clamps are used on "test jigs" for "online testing" and "testing line."
Main application models: 101-A,201,10250,10250-U,304,305 series etc.
3. In the production of various electronic products, equipment, and electrical wiring harness for household appliances, manual toggle clamps are used in the inspection process, and in some factories, manual toggle clamps are used in the assembly process for "test fixtures" and " assembly fixtures."
Main application models: 13005,101-A,13009,201,201-A,20800,36070 etc.
4. For the production of electronic components such as filters and amplifiers, manual toggle clamps are used on test equipment and test jigs.
Main application models: 101-A,102-B,11401,12050-U,201-B,20752-B,22100 etc.
5. A manual toggle clamp is used as fittings in electronic production equipment, such as crest welders, reflow soldering machines, DDC machines, reflow ovens, stretching machines, and screen printing machines.
Main application models: 101-A,102-B,40341,80325 etc.
6. Manual toggle clamps are used in the assembly line and testing process of small motors and electric tools.
Main application models: 12050,12050-U,101-A,102-B,301-A,304-C etc.
7. The metal shell of various electrical appliances, such as water heaters, microwave ovens, air conditioners, refrigerators, cabinets, and chassis is quickly clamped on the "welding molds" as a fixture.
Main application models: 11412,203-F,225-D,21502-B,102-B,101-D
8. Electrostatic spraying equipment and manual toggle clamps serve as accessories, mainly for barrel cover opening and closing. (In the spraying production line, a manual toggle clamp is sometimes used to fix the processed object).
Main application models: 452, 40323,431,40341,451 etc.
9. One of the production equipment for PCB boards, jet-soldering machine, with manual toggle clamp on the conveyor chain fixture.
Main application models: 101-A,201,20300,21800 etc.
10. The manual toggle clamp is used as a component on the "mechanical winding machine" for fixing the core frame.
Main application models: 12130,12130-A etc.
11. Electronic toys, game consoles and IC cards.
12. The production of weighing sensors uses manual toggle clamps, with process locations unknown.
13. In the production of electronic wiring, manual toggle clamps are used for embedded wires.
Main application models: 30600HL,30600PR,31200HL,31200PR.
14. In manufacturing batteries (mainly cell phone batteries or stacked cell battery blocks like cell phone batteries, such as laptop batteries; other batteries will also be used, but in small quantities), manual toggle clamps are used in:
(1) the semi-finished electric cores produced are assembled into battery blocks and used in the "assembly fixture" on the assembly line,
Main application models: 101-A,102-B,22100,201-B,36204 etc.
(2) the comprehensive performance of the battery block is tested and used in the "test jig."
Main application models: 101-A,201,20400,20800 etc.
15. In the manufacture of mobile phones (or similar products), manual toggle clamps are used in the:
(1) production of circuit boards.
(2) mobile phone comprehensive performance test. When the mobile phone is assembled without batteries, the comprehensive performance of the mobile phone is tested, with the fixture used in the "test jig."
Main application models: 101-A,101-B.
Elevator Manufacturing Industry
1. In the production of box elevators, manual toggle clamps are mainly used as fixtures for "welding molds" of box cages.
Main application models: 101-E,101-J,204-GB series etc.
2. In the production of box elevator doors, manual toggle clamps are mainly used as fixtures for "welding molds."
Main application models: 101-E,10247,25382,21384 etc.
3. In the production of escalators, manual toggle clamps are mainly used for the welding of keels as fixtures.
Main application models: F clamps.
Container Manufacturing Industry
1. In the production of a dry box body, manual toggle clamps are mainly used as positioning bolts and fixtures for welding molds of the skeleton.
Main application models: 303-E,304-H,305-H,30607,101-J,204-G etc.
2. Production of refrigerated container boxes.
3. For the production of the insulating layer for refrigerated containers, manual toggle clamps are used as fixtures on "foaming molds."
Main application models: 452, 36224,36003 etc.
Note: One method of production is to make the inner and outer boxes well and then fill the insulation materials. This method does not require clamps (currently rare).
1. Hand grips are covered with an oil and stain resistant red vinyl or red plastic for easy identification and to assure the safety and comfort of the operator.
2. All die-stamped steel parts are deburred, cleaned, and receive a zinc plated finish that resists corrosion and created a smooth, easy to clean surface.
3. Heavy duty rivets are used to maintain accuracy and to increase endurance. All heavy-duty clamps receive hardened ground pins and bushings.
4 .Flanged washers are supplied with all U-Bar and open bar models. Weld-on bolt retainers are supplied with all solid bar models.
5. Toggle mechanism designed to allow maximum clearance for ease of loading and unloading work piece.
The theoretical maximum holding or clamping force of a toggle action device is achieved when the three pivot points are in a straight line. To make allowance for external forces due to vibration and changing load conditions in industrial use, the proper amount of over travel of the center pivot point has been carefully calculated to yield maximum clamping pressure ,while achieving positive locking position.
Contact Person: Jim Yu