SUS Horizontal Handle Toggle Clamp Uses For Furniture Manufacturing Industry 201SS
Manual Quick Release Horizontal Hold Down Handle Toggle Clamp GH-201-SS
Quick release, small holding capacity
Welding, machining, checking fixture, assembly fixture, woodholding, metal holding, workholding clamps
||Holding Capacity (kg)
||Bar Opens (º)
||Handle Opens (º)
Furniture Manufacturing Industry
1. Metal furniture - furniture made of metal shapes. Manual toggle clamps are used for fixtures on "welding jigs."
Main application models: 201SS, 11412,203-F,225-D,302-F,304,305 series etc.
2. Solid wood furniture - that is, furniture made of logs, quick fixtures are used in woodworking machines, such as "profiling woodworking milling machines" and "woodworking chamfering machines".
Main application models: 200-W-220-WLH series,21385,225-D etc.
3. For carved furniture, such as "mahogany furniture," manual toggle clamps are used as fixtures on woodworking carving machines.
Main application models: 220-WLH,302-D etc.
4. Oriented strand lumber production - that is, the log is processed into the oriented strand lumber, which is used as a fixture on the "board-sawing machine."
Main application models: F clamps.
Note: Plate furniture - furniture made of various plywood, with one or two manual toggle clamps occasionally used.
Note: All products or parts can be used when similar to the above four points regarding the manufacture of materials and production methods (e.g., fitness equipment such as treadmills, musical instruments and other instruments made of solid wood, other carved products, flooring made of oriented strand lumber) and having the characteristics of continuous mass production.
Logistics Equipment Manufacturing Industry
1. For the welding of metal parts such as fork trucks and cabs, manual toggle clamps are used as fixtures for "welding jigs."
Main application models: 11412,10247,12265 etc.
2. For the welding of metal parts of manual movers, platform trucks and stacking trucks, manual toggle clamps are used as fixtures for "welding jigs."
Main application models: 11412,203-F,225-D,101-H,101-E etc.
3. For the iron wire welding of cages and cage carriers, manual toggle clamps are used as fixtures and positioning bolts for "welding fixtures of the iron wire.
Main application models:201SS, 203-F,201,302-F,101-A,304-C etc.
4. For the welding of racks, manual toggle clamps are used as positioning bolts and fixtures for forming and assembling "welding molds."
Main application models: 11412,225-D,203-F,302-F etc.
5. For the welding of metal parts of tool cabinets and mobile cabinets, manual toggle clamps are used as fixtures for "welding molds."
Main application models: 11412,225-D,203-F etc.
6. Barcode readers, scanners, printers.
Aircraft Manufacturing Industry
1. In the production of body keels, the manual toggle clamp is used in "welding molds". The main types of use vary from factory to factory.
2. For the riveting of outer metal sheets and gluing of inner accessories, manual toggle clamps are used as a fixture.
Main application models: F clamps.
Machinery Manufacturing Industry
For the production of modular machine tools, machining centers and other machine tool equipment on its workbench or in the conversion mechanism, manual toggle clamps can be used as fixtures and change-over gears
Main application models: Push Pull Toggle Clamps.
Manual toggle clamps can be used to replace the old stationary fixture on the workbench of the milling machine, slotting machine, drilling machine, boring machine, modular machine tool, machining center, CNC (various) machine tools, and other mechanical processing equipment process mechanical parts. Main application models: Push-Pull Toggle Clamps.,Heavy Duty Weldable Toggle Clamps.
In addition to the above-mentioned industries, manual toggle clamps have been widely used in military industry, stylistic industry, office supplies manufacturing industry, medical equipment, and equipment manufacturing industry, drinking machinery and supplies manufacturing industry, power equipment manufacturing industry, bridge, highway equipment, and facilities manufacturing industry, tooling manufacturing industry, environmental protection, firefighting equipment, and facilities manufacturing industry, communication equipment and equipment manufacturing industry, decoration, installation industry, and high-tech fields.
Vertical Toggle Clamp
The vertical toggle handle stands straight when locked. It is designed with various holding capacities. It can apply a considerable amount of pressure. Every time you pull the handle away from the tool, you can lift the securing bar and place an object under the bar. As the handle moves into vertical alignment, the pressure is applied. Not only is it safe for a worktable, but it isalso used to secure wood around machinery.